I was told Greystone had the lowest rate in Ga. I have prepay, which i have access to my daily watts usage.

I not home during the week but on the weekends I travel. Typically I'm charged $1+ during the week. This week, i noticed I was being charged $3-$4 daily while not home, no heat running nor anything plugged except for my refrigerator. I called Greystone about it and they say the Smart Meter was only given an estimate (which really didnt make sense since i'm not estimating the money I'm paying you) but I was told it would be straightened out in a couple day.

No worries. 2 days later I'm charged over $25 for a 1-day usage. I called Greystone and told them there was a mistake. They claimed I may have had something running, which i assured them I didn't.

My furnace is working fine and so is everything else. Basically they told me there was nothing they could do. I really wish I could go back to Ga.

Power because in a months time I'm paying near $150 for a 1400SQ FT house when i'm not home during the weekdays. There is something terribly wrong with this company's billing practice.

Review about: Greystone Power Residential Electricity Supply.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments