Product: Greystone Power Residential Electricity Supply Clear all filters (5 of 5 reviews match)
filters
seller:
state:
city:
product:
I called today to see about changing my due date because I don't always get paid by 11th of each month.The customer service agent tells me she will waive the late fee but it won't apply until September. Like what??? What's the point? Then she states that o could...
1.8
Product
Greystone Power Residential Electricity Supply
Reply to reviews

Greystone Power - Terrible company

1.6
My electricity bill was never above $100 in 25 years. I use Greystone for 4 months and it was fine, then suddenly my bill went to $387.00!! I called and was told to call back tomorrow. I've emailed and no response. {{REDACTED}}
Additional Fees

Greystone Power - I wish for another power company

Been out of power for 19 hours. The automated machine said that they are aware of the problem in our area, but didnt do *** yet. I will call corporate first thing Monday morning. Bad business, bad company and bad service
Additional Fees

Greystone Power - No electric

It snowed here the electric went off at 8:10 its 12:46 in the morning and still not on its 60 degrees in my house and my husbands having asthma from it there’s no excuse why you idiots can’t get the electric on in 5 hours going on maybe you should hire linemen who actually know what there doing or your lieing and not even working on it either way corporate will know!!!!

Greystone Power Residential Electricity Supply Review

Worst company ever.I am building this new house and they will take as much time as they can to have power connected to the house.Not only am i loosing time but ,also money because they do not job their job right.Not been able to keep going with my plans because of them it is unbelievable and this is only the beginning.